The Rising

I am back and I missed it badly. Guys, I am writing again and digitally this time and I'm loving it. I have a few writeups in my diaries.

I am having fun here in Mumbai, (yes even when I work from 4 to 4) working in a field I never even thought about in my dreams!! I have made it this far and will make it big with the o'N'e in my life. All my life I was searching for a life better than I was living then. Later I realized, I was wrong, life is to be made better and you can't get a new life like changing an old, worn out jeans.

A large part of me as many of you know is borrowed from movies and books. Yes I love them and get inspired by them quite easily. I have a plethora of thoughts now based upon various movies and books. I do not say I am unoriginal but I agree that even Newton & Einstein were inpired from Nature.

The only thing I get inspired from is time. Solace is the time when you get your best ideas. You cant remove magnetism from a magnet..even the smallest part is a magnet!

My blog will post my thoughts and experiences with life and how I dream of future to be like.


Keep Watching.

Comments

  1. Quite intresting blog...its simple but its not...its usual but its unusual...lets see what comes predictable...or unpredictable next

    Karan Singh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts