Future of Future


Guys I am popular!! Checkout the Picture and you can just Hit Enter on Google typing in my name and voila I am the first link!!

I was walking down the titanium staircase of my seaside bunglow at the hilltop apartment in Juhu. The I-Next music player played DesertRose for me from a Silver Speaker in my Drawing Room facing the infinite sea. It was a 32Tb capacity music monster with 32000 Watts of sheer power. I bought it from Shanghai Music Expo in 2009. I was hungry so I ordered a Sandwitch at the Voice Assist Refrigerator to warm it for me.

I worked for Google Next at the Old Remains of Bandra Kurla Complex. It was an underground facility so outside didn't matter. I was the chief of Research & Innovation deptt and responsible for all the intergalactic searches Google was doing. It was now a click job to get galactic rocks out in your Showcase. You search in different planets and stars and find the article that suits you budget and order it online. It came in a molecular form and the key was to ship separately. One can just apply the molecular key and it reassembles into its original form.


See what google can be in the near future so if you plan to buy the stock keep it in safe you are going to be a zillionaire later!!

That's not a marketing concept from Google just Science Fiction mixed with my Wishes for Google!!

Way to go Chrome!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts