Humpty Dumpty Had A Great Fall



Water Water Every where , and all the boards did sink,
Water Water Everywhere, Not any drop to drink....

The picture reminds me of this beautiful poetry from the famous Samuel T. Coleridge's poem "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner."

The picture shows the port at Long Beach California which is the new parking cum home for thousands of Unsold Foreign Cars imported in the country but dealers refuse to take them because of the Financial Meltdown of the Auto Giants. I wonder how is the World Economy is gonna come out of this and pity on the condition of these state of the art cars like Mercedes, Toyota and Nissans which are lying unclaimed in the land which was regarded as the cradle of new technology the big daddy of luxury cars the United States of America. If I was able to decide this I would like to suggest a turn around for this crisis in a way as this is the best time to remove inequality from the society. The rich are loosing money and poor are becoming more poor as a domino effect. There should be a mechanism which should churn out the money being lost from the rich to diminish the economic divide in the society.

For The Cars
The best I can say for these Car Gianst is "Send these cars to India and sell them on Indian Rates and see you will still make money." There is a large section of the society which doesn't even know what is Ferrari or never will know that. Why are there luxury items before you can have basic amenities like drinking water.

Preferences
I have abridged a lot from the topic but can't help it, its my habit. I believe you must have preference over every thing water over soda, shed over bed and Chappals over Jimmy Choo. A country can only progress if it is country, and will not as indiviual cities, towns and villages. I am getting too serious about it but I honestly feel if everything but law & order is given to the hands of the public this country will grow. I may be influenced by the Free Market Economics but so be it.

Answer to it all
The funda is to keep the money flow unrestricted in the hands of the people and by the people. If there is a fault it will come to notice itself as a cyclic process of the new economy and market forces will judge it right. It is byfar possible of this type of solution to never emerge but let this be idealistic, atleast there is some idealogy involved.

I have just started exploring the ways of the Free Market Force and not decided myself to be in favour of this but possibilities are endless.

Comments

Popular Posts